How it Works?
A data-driven approach to cryptocurrencies and transactions.
Our algorithm is driven by AI to fill the gap.
How does AI work?
Pattern recognition is a common feature of Artificial Intelligence Algorithms - learning data patterns and identifying them in data streams. An AI algorithm is usually trained with specific datasets. Once trained, it recognizes patterns in this data, and later recognizes them everywhere.
AI-based Crypto Fraud Detection and AI-based Crypto Transaction Monitoring work like this:
- Fraud addresses are used to train algorithms
- Fraud addresses interact in patterns recognized by algorithms
- Later, the algorithm will recognize fraud patterns
How does User Segmentation work?
Specifically, it analyzes blockchain addresses and compares them to others. Clusters of addresses are ranked by several factors.
Big Data Analytics-based User Segmentation API ranks addresses based on their revenue potential. Platforms rarely make money from these addresses. However, 10% of the addresses generate revenue.
One just needs to know which 10% it is. The User Segmentation API identifies them. Focus on your key clients and generate revenue from them.
How to integrate SmartTrust.io API?
The following steps should be followed:
- The SmartTrust.io User Segmentation API should be queried when an address connects to your Dapp
- Offer better conditions if an address has a good rank.
- Offer the standard conditions if the address has a lower rank.
Our goal is to make cryptocurrency secure for everyone, so we decided to offer a predictive crypto fraud score based on artificial intelligence.
The SmartCredit.io team developed the algorithms.
We only use blockchain addresses and interaction patterns with other addresses. In real-time, our AI analyzes these traces when you submit a fraud check query.